What does his personality say about his character?
What does it say about his compatibility with you?
And is his personality covering up the deeper stuff that’s what you REALLY want to know about him?
We are all usually so involved with ourselves and our own worries and insecurities and desires and thoughts that it’s sometimes hard to really tune into a man. It’s hard to really listen to him without thinking about what you’re going to say next.
It’s hard to really be present when you’re listening to him if he’s “triggering” you by saying things that turn you off, or make him seem so fabulous that your insecurities kick in.
The trick is to understand that all of us have personality “types” and that you can actually “read” HIS! And if you can read his type, and you KNOW your own type – yo have a SO much better chance of CONNECTING with him on that deep emotional level you want right from the get-go.
What Exactly IS Personality, Anyway?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Personality is the particular combination of emotional, attitudinal, and behavioral response patterns of an individual.
Personality commonly refers to:
* Personality psychology, the theory and study of individual differences, traits, and types
* Personality trait theory, attributes by which people may vary in relative terms
Personality may also be discussed in the context of:
* Personality disorders, a class of mental disorders that is characterized by long-lasting rigid patterns of thought and actions
* Personality pathology, characterized by adaptive inflexibility, vicious cycles of maladaptive behavior, and emotional instability under stress
* Personality quiz or Personality test, a series of questions (usually multiple-choice, rating scale, or True/False) intended to describe aspects of an individual’s character, thoughts, and feelings
* Personality type, refers to patterns of relatively enduring characteristics of behavior that occur with sufficient frequency as to be grouped into one member of a set of types. Personality typology approaches promote the concept that people cluster into common patterns of emotional, attitudinal, and behavioral reactions.”
So – What Does Personality Have To Do With Love?
Because we so often mistake superficial personality traits for the real thing a man is. We judge him by his awkwardness, instead of seeing what’s underneath that.
And – much of the time – you can’t even begin to know a man’s personality until you’ve been alone with him for awhile…because it sometimes takes MONTHS for a man’s true colors to show.
BUT – there are some things that “give away” what’s underneath. And not only is it important for you to be able to pick up on what’s going on with a MAN that most women can’t see – but to know how YOU’RE coming across!
What kinds of signals are YOU giving off with your words, your facial language, the way you use your hands, the way your body turns…the way you REACT to what a man says?
From Sarah: To learn more about how to read a man quickly by understanding “personality types” – take a look at our ebook Attract The Hell Out Of Him – Crack The Secret Code Of His Personality->