Have you ever found yourself in a panic, distressed because your love, your beloved has withdrawn, or things feel strained between you?
Part of you feels sure that it’s all over or at least coming to an end, and another part of you wonders if you’ve made it all up, so you feel SO confused?
I remember feeling this clearly, convinced that at any moment my man would abandon me if I said or did the “wrong” thing (old fears hard at work here), so any little shift in his energy would send me into a tailspin of terror.
Love Is All About Feelings – And ALL Feelings Are Good
They just feel differently to us. As they go up and down though I prefer to call them “ebbs and flows.”
Love can feel so tenuous sometimes though, especially if you are unaccustomed to feeling it, especially in the beginning of your relationship, and especially when you are working on new ways of being within yourself and with your man.
When things feel good or at least better as you peel back unwanted layers and gain some clarity, your mind inevitably swells with worry, doesn’t it?
You can just feel that other shoe about to drop. Isn’t that what always happens? So you start to feel bad.
When you feel bad, maybe because of an especially difficult part of processing, it’s SO hard not to fret, not to dwell on HIM. What is he thinking? What is he doing? What is he feeling? Does he love me?
As You Grow Within And In Love, Try Embracing ALL That Is
ALL of it makes you who you are, a rich, full, vibrant, alive, beautiful being.
All the good feeling feelings, the bad feeling feelings, and the in between feeling feelings. Within yourself and him, within the world and the entire universe.
When things feel great:
- Cherish these moments; store them deeply in your memories.
- Try extending the good feeling feelings for as long as you can.
- When your little gremlin voices start to talk to you, turn away from them. Or stick them in a corner with their cookies.
When things feel bad:
- Remember with all you have how it felt to feel good, those memories I asked you to keep close. They will help you through the bad feeling spells.
- Know that feeling bad is not a bad thing. It’s a part of you and life; it helps you treasure the good feeling times all the more;
- Know that as it always has before, this too shall pass.
- The joy you will feel following a bad feeling feelings release is beyond words, awesome, blissful.
The more times you’ve been through this, the less fear will be aroused, for you’ve been there before. You KNOW the murky waters will clear because you now own this wisdom, and this alone will help ease your pain.
And happily those times will become fewer and farther between.
Conversely the good feeling times will increase in frequency, intensity, and duration. Now isn’t that a nice thing to dwell on?
I wish this for you, and I know you can claim it for yourself. From as far down as I’ve risen, if I can do it, anyone can.
Feel good in knowing that love has its ebbs and flows.
With love, Dominique
From Sarah: Dominique is the real deal. You can get her amazing advice, read about her story that will give you so much hope for your own love life, and get her free “Get His Affection And Attention Back” report right here->