From Sarah – Another FREE event if you’re in Los Angeles…
No Is Not A Dirty Word – FREE Workshop for Overwhelmed Parents and Other Human Beings
Monday, November 9
7:00 – 8:30 PM
The Santa Monica Synagogue (Sha’arei Am) – 1448 – 18th St., Santa Monica, CA 90404
• Do you find it difficult to say “No” to family members, co-workers, other moms, or even yourself?
• How do you feel when you give in to your kids (or yourself), knowing you’re out of integrity?
• What health issues do you have as a result of your saying “Yes” when you really want to say “No”?
Most of us–especially females–grew up being told we had to be nice. We came to believe we were selfish if we put our needs before others’. We even got strokes for “being there” for others. The problem is that we weren’t told it’s crucial that we be there for ourselves, as well.
In this interactive workshop, you will:
• Learn the two secrets to successfully setting boundaries;
• Discover a way to solve any problem in your life; and
• Come away with an Action Plan for saying “No,” even with the people with whom you have the hardest time.
No registration is necessary and the Workshop is free. However, the first five (5) people to e-mail me and sign up are eligible to participate in a drawing for a prize–one of my favorite books on raising children.