by Kent Sayre
In this article, I m going to explain to you how to achieve the mindset of wealth. For people who have this mindset, they can create money out of thin air and basically at will. For people lacking this mindset, they won t enjoy the same level of financial abundance that they possibly could.
Here are the 7 hot tips on how to develop a wealth mindset:
1. Believe that you deserve wealth. You have to believe that you deserve it. If you don t believe, you will overlook untold opportunities. If you don t believe you deserve wealth, you will sabotage your own efforts. If you re wanting to attract wealth but don t believe you deserve it, it s like driving a car pressing both the gas and the brake at the same time. It doesn’t work.
2. Develop an opportunity consciousness. Look around and begin to ask yourself, How can I add more value? How can I make things faster, easier, quicker, less hassle, more fun for people? How can I make money solving this challenge? What can I do to solve this problem and make money doing it? The bigger the problem you solve, the more wealth will pour into your life. The more you serve others, the more wealth you will achieve.
3. Organize your life to matter more to others. The more you make your time and life valuable to others, the more wealth you will have. Period. End of story. Organize your life to matter more. Develop more valuable skills, network more with high achievers, and focus on serving people.
4. Begin to think in terms of passive income. Develop passive income as soon as possible. Passive income is something you do once and get paid multiple times for it. It s the real secret of the rich. If you are always selling your time in exchange for money, your income is limited because your time is limited. I cannot emphasize the importance of passive income enough.
5. Visualize wealth. Visualize yourself making lots of money (or whatever the definition of wealth is for you). Visualize total financial abundance flowing toward you. There really is total abundance. You can tap into it. It s there for the taking.
6. Cancel out negative thoughts. Vigilantly guard your mind as to what kind of ideas you put into it. If you put garbage into your mind, you ll get garbage results. If you have great ideas, you ll get great results. Monitor your internal dialogue and monitor what other people are saying to you, especially regarding money matters, finances, and wealth. If they re dead broke, run away as fast as you possibly can. If they re mega-wealthy, pay attention and hang on their every word!
7. Think about money as energy. When you pay out or receive money, it s really a measure of the value of the energy you re exchanging. If you re getting $20.00 an hour, you re saying that the energy you re putting out to create the value that you re creating is worth $20.00 an hour. If you want to make more, figure out how to raise your energy that you re putting out and how to deliver more value to others in the same time.
There you have it my friend. Using these white-hot tips, I’ve been able to double my already substantial income. You can do the same. Wealth doesn’t discriminate. It wants you as much as you want it. Just get out there, use these tips, and attract that total abundance into your life.
You can do it because you are unstoppable!
Note from Sarah: Kent has a terrific site with all kinds of different sites attached – about Confidence, getting the power of Persuasion – go check him out. (And his book on how to “Explode your confidence, shatter your limits, and live your dreams” is tremendously helpful) – go here to check him out (it’s a sales page – but there’s a lot of good information on it)->