Do you want to get guy back following a bad or painful breakup?
The first thing that you need to know when attempting to get guy back following a bad breakup is what you should NOT be doing.
– * First and foremost, if you want to get guy back then you should not be calling him over and over. You should not be trying to communicate with him constantly by any means, phone, e-mail or text.
– * Do not do anything that you feel will make him feel suffocated if you want to get guy back following a break up. If he feels suffocated, then he will want his space more than ever before and this will cause even more problems following the break up.
– * If you are serious about learning how to get guy back, you need to keep from trying to make him jealous. Do not go off and do something that is stupid, such as going out on a date with his friend or flirting with someone he knows in order to make him jealous. Learning how to get guy back means knowing what not to do in order to make yourself look stupid during your down time.
– * If you want to get guy back after a breakup, you cannot let him think that you have moved on. If he is led to believe that you have moved on, he will move on too, and this is the complete opposite of what you should be attempting to achieve.
There’s more great info here –> Get Your Ex Back!
Let’s talk about what you should be doing:
Now, if you want to get guy back, then you need to give him some time to sit back and calm down and cool down following the break up.
Most breakups are messy, and it is better to let things settle than to attempt rekindling things right away.
– * Finally, write him a letter that is clear and concise about your expectations and what you want. If you want to get guy back, you need to let him know, but leave the mushy stuff out. Don’t talk about needing him or wanting him, or any of those draining emotions. Focus on the action steps needed to rekindle the relationship. Ask him what he wants to do and pay close attention to his response.
Rekindling things will take time and effort, patience and a willingness to listen and communicate. However, if you are not willing to put blood, sweat and tears into the effort, however, you might as well not waste your time.
If you are willing to put effort into it, then you can get guy back, and you can get the help you need by clicking here!