So you just signed up as a potential Expert Author for LoveRomanceRelationship (LRR).
Here’s what happens next:
- you’ll receive an email with your login information – ignore it. Until you have been manually authorized the first login is unverified. Weird I know. Once authorized (it may take a day) you will receive a second email with your real login, the username you chose plus a password.
- As soon as you get that, log into your account – there are only a couple of tweaks to do:
- Once logged in, in the top right, just under where it says Howdy, click on Screen Options and uncheck all the boxes except date. Click on Screen Options again to close.
- Click on your name in the top right and update your profile. There are two boxes you care about (other than your name and website) Biographical Info and Article Resource Box. The bio will be used for your about page and the Resource will be used at the end of your articles – much like an article directory.
That’s it. Now comes the fun stuff of adding articles.
- Posts -> Add New
- If you’re going to paste text, make sure you click on the HTML tab first… HTML TAB FIRST! This will save us all a lot of grief with weird characters in your text.
- Switch back to the visual tab if needed and edit your post. I do not suggest going too crazy with the editing as we will probably edit a little, add heading etc.
While you’re here, you may want to sign up for the email newsletter so you can see what we’re up to…
Video showing signup process
[s3stuff video=”LRR-Experts-Signup.mp4″ width=”600″ height=”450″ link=”Download the video”]
Video showing profile and posting
[s3stuff video=”LRR-Expert-Post.mp4″ width=”600″ height=”450″ link=”Download the video”]