Are you ready to fall in love with a great guy? The one you have in mind is probably smart, charming, interesting, fun, hot! But your challenge is where to meet him, right?
This is one of the most common complaints from women: Where are all the quality men?! And that’s especially loud coming from women in their 40s, 50s and beyond.
I’m Bobbi Palmer – THE Dating and Relationship Coach for Women Over 40. I had plenty of ‘dry spells’ when I was single and made all the mistakes you can imagine.
Then I learned how to meet, attract and choose good men. And soon after I started my happily ever after life as a first-time bride at 47. (Yes, really…and this is by far the BEST time of my life!)
My job as your coach is to tell you the truth and give you the TOOLS that will actually lead you to meeting the men you want to meet, not just give you quick silly stuff that may or may not work.
The truth is that men are everywhere and anywhere – really good men – but it takes some work and some skill in order to meet them. It’s just not as easy as showing up and being in a room with them.
That’s why I developed a roadmap to love after 40 that helps you attract men everywhere (and then pick the right one). Thousands of capable women around the world are already using that system to get results in the romance department.
There IS a man who is going to fit into your already great, (mostly) happy life and join you for a forever, passionate GROWNUP love story. And I’m going to show exactly what to do when you’re finally in the same room with Him!
To help you find him…I have put together an exciting new (absolutely free) webcast called, Casting the Net: Where is He and How Do I Meet Him? It’s starts Thursday, March 6th at 5:30pm Pacific time.
Here’s just a taste of what I’ll be sharing…
- Where all those amazing, single grownup MEN are hanging out (And how you can cozy up to them when you see them!)
- The #1 thing you can do to instantly see love potential everywhere. (Seriously, you are missing opportunities and this one thing explodes your chances of meeting single men!)
- A quick and easy way to get back in the love game even if you haven’t dated for years (You need to start dating again because you won’t find him sitting at home alone)
- The #1 secret of the World’s best “Love After 40” coach (No one else has the nerve to tell you this and it’s what’s keeping you single and alone)
- How a super successful, independent and loser-at-dating woman became a first time bride at 47 (The 6 simple steps she used that you can model to start your own Romance Revolution!)
- How making harmless whoopee with a man can clear your head, lift your mood, and make all this dating stuff so much easier and more fun (You may think the sexy part of your life is over, girlfriend, but it’s not!)
Listen, you want to be on this webinar… Your GROWNUP love story depends on it!
Let’s do this. You are only one click away…
This LIVE training has my best tips and information. And what I’m going to tell you will sincerely change your life!
There is more than HOPE for you as a woman over 40…there is real proof that this is the BEST time for love!
Get ready to learn how to confidently and effectively initiate and maintain conversation with any man and, if you like him, get him to ask you out.
BIG BONUS ALERT: When you show up on the call this Thursday, March 6th at 5:30pm PT, you’ll get scripts for some of your ‘What-If’s’ to guide you AND if you join me via the web, you can ask me questions and I’ll answer…LIVE!
Oh and you’ll also learn some simple but oh-so effective uses of body language…all designed to help you make connections in a 100% classy and grownup way.
No game playing…just being YOU so you attract the guys who dig who you really are.
See you there!
As always, with love and support,
P.S. It would be a shame for you to miss this webcast. It’s time for you to stop being dateless, repel the losers and attract the smart, interesting, commitment minded ‘alpha men’ you fantasize about!
P.P.S. Remember that this is your chance to get free live coaching AND learn what you need to know so you can See you on the webcast!