Well..the holidays are here. I wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and working through the New Year creating all kinds of ways to help you feel wonderful and find the right man.
For now, I’m sending my love and support and 53 ways to bring more happiness and joy into your life. I believe that 2014 is going to be your best year ever! Are you ready to join me?
You know what they say: When You Believe It…You Will See It!
Celebrating yourself is key to staying on track and moving forward. Here are oodles of ideas to help you create fun and stay motivated. Find some you like and then make specific plans, design rituals and share with your friends.
Things to Do to Feel Wonderful
1. Read a magazine or book — anything that interests you; even just for 10 minutes.
2. Get a manicure or pedicure.
3. Get your hair done; maybe change the color.
4. Call a friend and plan to go out for dinner.
5. Buy a feminine, flirty dress (avoid black…men love color.)
6. Sign up for an activity group on meetup.com (kayaking, hiking, book clubs, women having fun, swing dancing, yoga…they have everything.)
8. Go to the movies.
9. Plan a picnic.
10. Have a potluck dinner. Assign a food category to each of your friends and set a date.
11. Start a collection (charm bracelet, travel photo book, movies, music).
12. Create a notebook with a list of positive things about yourself. E.g., I am a fantastic woman, my friends love my sense of humor, I am understanding, I am intelligent…
13. Create a movie weekend by yourself or with friends. Be sure to eat some popcorn while you watch!
14. Sign up for a cooking or pottery workshop in your local community.
15. Organize a bake sale or car wash in your neighborhood and donate the proceeds to a school or community project.
16. Volunteer for a church event, school event, blood-drive, hospital, animal shelter, etc.
17. Play card games, dominoes, or do a puzzle.
18. Ride your bike. Try to find new trails.
19. Write short stories or poems.
20. Go on a photography hunt and find interesting themes to shoot.
21. Write a list of what you love about yourself and your life.
22. Go to a concert.
23. Exercise. Try new exercise routines like yoga or Pilates.
24. Go star-gazing.
25. Go to a museum.
26. Have dinner outside while watching the sunset. You can make dinner or pick up some fast food.
27. Learn to play a musical instrument.
28. Wear lipstick and shave your legs. (yes, both!)
29. Do something nice for a man you just met. Tell him you like his shoes or that he looks like an old boyfriend that you adored. Or, simply listen to him intently or give a sincere laugh at something he says. He will show his delight and stay puffed up for a week. And you’ll feel so good.
30. Go buy a new bra that shows off your fabulous girls. While you’re at it, feel free to peruse the lingerie section and fantasize a little. Again. . .smile.
31. Ask another stylish woman for a referral to her salon and make an appointment for a pedicure or new hairstyle.
32. Ask your friends and family what they like about you.
Reward yourself when you hit a milestone, reach a goal (none is too small) or create a new positive habit. There are so many reasons, big and small, to feel wonderful!
And Here Are Great Ways to Celebrate the Fact that You Feel Wonderful
1. Create a reward routine. Jump up and down, take a walk, allow yourself chocolate…something that represents self congratulations.
2. Drink a glass of wine.
3. Treat yourself to something.
4. Eat chocolate.
5. Treat yourself to dinner.
6. Finish the day with a long, soak in the tub. (Be sure to light a candle).
7. Enjoy a leisurely Sunday morning — spend the morning in your pajamas reading the newspaper, a book or poring over a few magazines.
8. Schedule a massage.
9. Devote the entire day to a shopping spree for a new dress.
10. Buy a bottle of champagne.
11. Hire a maid for the day to cook and clean while you lounge around.
12. Sleep in.
13. Take a day off from any goal activities.
14. Take a nap.
15. Plan a short getaway. (And then take it!)
16. Walk along the beach.
17. Blend a smoothie.
18. Write in your gratitude journal.
19. Look in the mirror and tell yourself “You did it…you’re fabulous!”
20. Call a friend and tell her what you’ve done.
21. Put up a gold star on your refrigerator or mirror.
Remember to always be good to yourself. It is truly ALL about YOU girlfriend!
Love and hugs,
From Sarah: Bobbi is absolutely adorable! You will SO identify with her and her story personally, and her FREE “Man-O-Meter” test is really helpful. Just go here to take the test and get Bobbi’s great free stuff and advice about how to “Date Like A Grownup” to get the man, relationship and feel wonderful->>